Arai RX7 GP
- The Arai RX7 GP features Peripheral Belting (PB), originally developed by Arai for F1 helmets. The belt goes across the front of the shell above the eye opening, further strengthening the shell.
- Aerospace developed fibreglass materials are laminated with Structural Net Composite (SNC) material to make an extremely strong but light "PB-SNC" shell.
- Arai shell production means the materials are a consistent thickness right to the bottom of the shell, where Hyper Ridge reinforcement adds strength and allows for a bigger opening, with the goal of making a smaller helmet an option for more riders. These details also keep the centre of gravity lower, giving a better overall feeling of balance.
- New technology and materials allow a smaller and more compact shell than the previous Arai RX7.
- Single piece multi-density EPS lining - cells in the lining are bonded together, so work together, unlike EPS linings which have different density sections of EPS glued together.
- Lining material is made from Dry-Cool material, which always feels dry and cool s the skin.
- Fully removable lining, available in different sizes for a tailored fit.
- Removable cheek pads with removable, washable covers.
- Arai Emergency Release cheek pads mean the helmet can be removed with less risk of injury.
- New removable/replaceable neck roll helps make cleaning the helmet easier and features ventilation.
- The Arai RX7 GP uses a new DF-10 Diffuser top vent which increases air flow over the previous RX7 Corsair. A new middle intake creates more negative pressure to pull warm air and larger buttons are used to make the vents easier to operate wearing thick gloves.
- The diffuser incorporates an adjustable air wing, designed to reduce drag. 5 positions mean it can be adjusted to suit different riding positions.
- New noise absorbing cheek pad foam.
- Advances in shell material technology allow for a bigger eye port, 5 mm wider on each side compared to previous Arai Chaser.
- Pinlock anti mist insert included.
- Arai brow vents direct cool air into the forehead area without the need for holes in the shell around the forehead, considered a vulnerable part of the helmet.
- External "Pod" visor holders allow for a better shell shape to disperse impact.
All Arai RX7 GP Helmets we sell are official, UK supplied models with a 5 year warranty. We are Arai 5 Star dealers and all of our branches have trained staff who can advise with your Arai purchase.
*These visors are not road legal and will be despatched separately from our overseas supplier. Please allow 5 days for delivery.
Always in the top rankings of Ride magazines Rider Power Survey, Arai are the only brand to have been ranked as number one in the J.D. Power Motorcycle Helmet Customer Satisfaction survey which is now in its twelfth year.
All branches of Infinity Motorcycles have staff trained by Arai to help you buy the right helmet. We are also Arai Five Star dealers and service UK supplied Arai helmets, and we have a huge range of helmets in stock from other manufacturers so you can compare. If you would rather buy online, you can do so with confidence thanks to our 7 day helmet exchange policy.