Bell Competition Terms & Conditions:
By entering a competition via Infinity Motorcycles’ newsletter you are accepting the following terms & conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents only. If under 18 you must obtain permission in advance from a parent or guardian to enter and be able to demonstrate that to the judges' satisfaction.
2. The giveaway is not open to Infinity Motorcycles’ employees and their relatives, or any other company linked to the giveaway.
Prize Draw Period:
- The competition closes Thursday 25th November at 10:00 AM
How To Enter:
1. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. All entries will automatically become the property of the Promoter.
2. To enter, the entrant must have signed up to the email newsletter by Thursday 25th November at 10:00 AM and have selected a qualifying prize from the drop-down box above. The entrant can opt out of receiving our emails at any time.
3. Prize is dependent on stock availability. If a specific model, colour or size is not available at the time of drawing, an alternative prize will need to be selected.
4. No purchase necessary. Prize Draw Winner will be picked at random.
Prize will consist of:
1. The prize is: 1 x selected Bell motorcycle helmet up to the value of £350 RRP, or a £350 discount on any Bell motorcycle helmet.
2. If a Bell helmet over the value of £350 is chosen, the winner will need to pay the difference in price. If unable, an alternative prize will need to be selected.
2. The prize is subject to availability and may change at any time without prior notice. The contents of the prize may differ from the product depicted in the images used in the advertising and the competition pages for the draw.
1 . Details of the winner will be announced via email newsletter and on social media.
2. The winner will be chosen within 3 working days after the promotion period has ended and notified.
3. The winner will have 14 days to respond, accept their prize and provide a postal address. During this 14 day timeframe, if the winner does not get in touch, the promoter will make 2 further attempts to contact the winner. Failure to accept their prize within 14 days will mean that another winner can be selected from all valid entries.
4. Entries that do not comply with the entry requirements may not be accepted, and the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries that do not meet the entry requirements.
5. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
6. Entries appearing in bulk or generated by machine will not be accepted. Participants entering from multiple accounts will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed prizes.
8. By entering this prize draw you agree (in the event of winning a prize) to the publication of your social media username and name on social media.
9. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
10. The Promoter has the right to withdraw the competition without prior notice and does not accept responsibility for any hardware or software failures that subsequently affect the running of the giveaway.
11. Please note that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
12. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook or Twitter from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
13. By entering you acknowledge that the aforementioned bear no responsibility for this prize draw. Promoter: Infinity Motorcycles.
14. Infinity Motorcycles shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.