CLICK & COLLECT
HOW DOES CLICK & COLLECT WORK?
If you use our Click & Collect option at checkout, you will have the option to select your local Infinity Motorcycles store and to collect your order. Items may show different collection times depending on their availability in-store. Items that show available for collection today are in stock with your local store. Items which show available for collection within 2-3 working days or 3-5 working days will need to be ordered in. You can also check in-store stock availability for the product before you add to basket to checkout.
After you complete your order with our Click & Collect option, you will receive an email notification confirming your collection store, your ordered items and their available collection dates. At this point, we want to remind you to only visit your local store once you receive a notification to state your item(s) is ready to collect.
Your local store will receive your order and process this. Items available for collection same day will be reserved for you and you will receive another confirmation to let you know that those items are ready to collect. Other items within your order which will need to be ordered in will be processed, and you will receive another confirmation to state that these are ready for collection. You can wait until all items within your order are available for collection, or collect them as soon as they are ready. We will hold your items for 14 days.
When you visit your local store for collection you will need a form of identification and the card you paid with online. Your form of identification can be your driving licence or passport. We will not release the goods without a form of identification.
HOW DO I RETURN MY CLICK & COLLECT ORDER?
Just like online returns, you can return your goods to any Infinity Motorcycles store or return your goods via our website. In the event that you do have a problem with your item(s) or find them to be unsuitable, we will do our very best to make it right for you. You can return your goods to any Infinity Motorcycles Store, just make sure you have your proof of purchase.
Returning via Online
Find out more about how to return online on our Delivery & Returns page here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CLICK & COLLECT RETURNS
1. Unwanted Items. Unused goods which are either unsuitable or have been purchased from InfinityMotorcycles.com in error may be returned for an exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition (including all packaging, tags, manuals and keys). If the goods are not in this condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct up to 50% of the purchase price from the refund amount.
- Any goods returned and have not been organised by online are done so at your own expense and risk. We would recommend using a recorded delivery service as we will not accept responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- If a refund is required we will refund you the price of the goods only. We will not refund any delivery charge you may have paid.
- PLEASE NOTE: A refund will not be issued by the store but by Infinity Motorcycles Online. We will issue a refund when we have received and checked the condition of the goods in question.
- If an exchange is required we will send the new item(s) out once we have received the returned item(s). Any difference in price between the new and old product will be paid by you or refunded by us before your new product is dispatched.
- The return is free of charge for residents of UK only (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands). For any orders outside of the UK, the return postage is your responsibility.
2. Faulty or Wrongly Supplied Goods. Goods supplied incorrectly or faulty must be notified within 7 days of receipt by phone (0800 130 3377), or by email ([email protected]).
- If you need to return the goods and have not organised a free return with online, please use any recorded delivery service. We will not accept any responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- For heavy, bulky or large goods we can arrange the collection for you, but please call online to arrange a free return.
- Goods can also be returned to any Infinity Motorcycle Store with proof of purchase.
3. Warranty Returns. If an item you have purchased from InfinityMotorcycles.com develops a fault/problem within the warranty period please call 0800 130 3377 or email [email protected] to discuss the best means of rectifying the problem.
- If an item has an obvious fault we will do our best to repair, replace or refund within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If the fault is not obvious we will need to send the item to the supplier or manufacturer for testing. Please note this can sometimes take up to 4 weeks depending on the item and the fault.
- If the item is found to be faulty it will be repaired, replaced or refunded. Please arrange a free return with us online. The return is free of charge for residents of UK only (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands). For any warranties outside of the UK, the return postage is your responsibility.
- In the event that the fault is found to be due to misuse, damage sustained after purchase or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you would like the item returned or repaired if a repair is possible. In this case, the cost of repair and return postage would be at your expense.