Join Club Infinity today and collect money saving points every time you shop at Infinity Motorcycles
Club Infinity is the most popular Points Reward Scheme in the industry. With around 1 in 20 of all UK motorcyclists now signed-up, and thousands of pounds worth of vouchers emailed out to members every month, you can see why we were shortlisted for Loyalty Programme of the Year alongside Greggs, Whitebread and Wickes in the national 2014 Retail Systems Awards!
And, of course, itís FREE to join!
So, sign up for Club Infinity in store or online below, we'll give you a card and you can start collecting points immediately. We'll even give you points on purchases made up to 6 months before you joined.
How much are Club Points worth?
Every clothing & accessory purchase earns you the equivalent of a generous 4% of your purchase value back in vouchers. For example, buying a £250 helmet will earn you a £10 voucher.
You will collect Club Points on any products that are already discounted too, effectively giving you 2 chances to save!
How does it work?
Just like the big supermarket schemes, when you shop at Infinity, points are added to your Club Infinity account. As soon as your points balance reaches £10 in value, we email this to you as a money-off voucher.
Your vouchers can be used in all departments - clothing, helmets, accessories, boots, gloves, parts, motorcycle sales, servicing and much more.
Where can I spend my vouchers?
Visit any Infinity UK store, or shop here on our website or redeem your vouchers by Mail Order when calling 01276 63738.
If you are planning on using your Club Infinity Voucher online, we now have an online system that will allow you to redeem your voucher with a click of a button. Simply select which items you would like and proceed to the checkout stage. After the login page you will be prompted to enter your Club Infinity Voucher and Loyalty Card Number at the bottom of the page. Once you have entered in the details your voucher will be deducted from the total price. You will then be able to proceed to the payment page with the voucher applied.
Please note that you will need to proceed to the checkout page to apply the voucher. Goods have to amount to the same price of the voucher or more for them to work. More than one voucher can be used in each transaction. You must have your Loyalty card number present to redeem the voucher online. Loyalty cards are linked to their vouchers and two different counterparts cannot be used together.
We use our regular e-newsletter to keep you up to speed with new promotions and special offers like:
- Double points specials
- Exclusive offers (eg: discounted ferry crossings)
- Free Bonus Vouchers, pre-sale invites and more
Keep on eye on your mailbox, and notify us if you change your email address.
Club Infinity Enquiries
We are here to help so get in touch if you have any enquiries about your Club Infinity account
How do I join Club Infinity?
Sign up for Club Infinity at any store, or use the online form below, and start collecting points immediately!
Your Club Infinity Team
Terms and Conditions:
- The Club Infinity Card is open to all applicants from the UK aged 16 and over.
- To participate in the Club Infinity Card scheme you must have a valid Club Infinity Card.
- The Club Infinity Card is issued and remains the property of Infinity Motorcycles, who reserve the right to decline issue, withdraw the card or terminate the scheme at any time.
- The Club Infinity Card is not a credit or guarantee card, and can only be used at participating outlets.
- The Club Infinity Card is not transferable and must be presented at the time of payment, otherwise the benefit cannot be allowed.
- Purchases at shows and events (eg: Birmingham NEC Motorcycle Show) are excluded from the Club Infinity scheme.
- Club Infinity Vouchers expire 6 months after their issue date.
- The benefit may be subject to change and the points will only be valid for the benefit applicable to the scheme at the time.
- No cash alternative to points will be allowable.
- Rest assured, we do not share your personal data with anyone else.
- The promoter of the card is Infinity Motorcycles, 153 Lynchford Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6HG.
Is your data safe? YES! We do NOT share with ANY other companies. Not unreasonably, we want you to enjoy your Infinity experience. We know how irritating unsolicited emails are!