DELIVERY AND RETURNS
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders next day if we have the item in stock. However if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may take 3-5 working day. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD, Royal Mail, UPS or Parcelforce, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Online Order Returns
At Infinity Motorcycles Online we want you to be delighted with the products and the service you receive from us. In the event that you do have a problem with your item(s) or find them to be unsuitable we will do our very best to make it right for you. You can return your goods to any Infinity Motorcycles Store, just make sure you have your proof of purchase.
Alternatively for purchases made online, contact us on 0800 130 3377 and we can arrange a UPS return for you free of charge. To find your nearest UPS drop point, you can use the UPS Locator found at the bottom of this page.
Please contact us first so we can arrange a UPS return; you will not be reimbursed if you decide to pay for the return of your package to online yourself. This option is not available for purchases made in stores or at trade shows.
Please enclose a completed returns form.
1. Unwanted Items. Unused goods which are either unsuitable or have been purchased from InfinityMotorcycles.com in error may be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition (including all packaging, tags, manuals and keys). If the goods are not in this condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct up to 50% of the purchase price from the refund amount.
- Any goods returned and have not been organised by online are done so at your own expense and risk. We would recommend using a recorded delivery service as we will not accept responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- If a refund is required we will refund you the price of the goods only. We will not refund any delivery charge you may have paid.
- PLEASE NOTE: A refund will not be issued by the store but by Infinity Motorcycles Online. We will issue a refund when we have received and checked the condition of the goods in question.
- If an exchange is required we will send the new item(s) out once we have received the returned item(s). Any difference in price between the new and old product will be paid by you or refunded by us before your new product is dispatched.
2. Faulty or Wrongly Supplied Goods. Goods supplied incorrectly or faulty must be notified within 7 days of receipt by phone (0800 130 3377), or by email (email@example.com).
- If you need to return the goods and have not organised a free return with online, please use any recorded delivery service. We will not accept any responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- For heavy, bulky or large goods we can arrange the collection for you, but please call online to arrange a free return.
- Goods can also be returned to any Infinity Motorcycle Store with proof of purchase.
3. Warranty Returns. If an item you have purchased from InfinityMotorcycles.com develops a fault/problem within the warranty period please call 0800 130 3377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best means of rectifying the problem.
- If an item has an obvious fault we will do our best to repair, replace or refund within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If the fault is not obvious we will need to send the item to the supplier or manufacturer for testing. Please note this can sometimes take up to 4 weeks depending on the item and the fault.
- If the item is found to be faulty it will be repaired, replaced or refunded. Please arrange a free return with us online. The return is free of charge for residents of UK only (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands). For any warranties outside of the UK, the return postage is your responsibility.
- In the event that the fault is found to be due to misuse, damage sustained after purchase or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you would like the item returned or repaired if a repair is possible. In this case the cost of repair and return postage would be at your expense.
Instore Order Returns
Items bought in error may be exchanged for goods of the same value or for credit vouchers only if bought back, unused within 14 days with proof of purchase, with the exception of Crash Helmets (See our 7 day exchange policy on helmets) and Back Protectors, which we cannot accept back once they have left the premises due to safety implications.
Special Order Items and Sale Items may only be exchanged or refunded if they are found to be faulty or defective with the receipt.
Refunds will only be given on faulty or defective goods with proof of purchase.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
7 Day Helmet Exchange Policy
The helmet exchange policy, which in addition to your statutory rights, entitles you to exchange only a helmet bought in store with a valid receipt within 7 days of purchase.
Helmets must not have been worn on the road and must remain in original condition and returned to us with the following: The original box, manual, helmet bag and the visor sticker must still be attached.
Our Aim is to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We allow you the right to try a helmet on in the comfort of your own home for up to 7 days to ensure that it is the correct product for you.