Join our team
Capital Moto - Motorcycle Mechanic / Technician
Motorcycle Mechanic / Technician, Capital Moto (Clapham), Full-Time.
£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year. 5 days a week, including weekends.
Our newly refurbished Clapham superstore is well known to motorcyclists throughout London and the South East, and has been a motorcycle dealer for over 40 years - the site was previously a branch of Motorcycle City, and before that Mocheck.
We have split the shop in two - one side is now a leading Yamaha Motorcycles Premier Dealer and the other showcases one of London's best collections of top brand motorcycle helmets, clothing and accessories. To the rear of the building is our parts and service department, with full state of the art workshop facilities.
We're looking for a new Motorcycle Technician to join our team here in Clapham. Full time, 5 days in 7, weekends included.
Duties / skills / key points:
- Must hold a clean motorcycle licence
- Previous experience in motorcycle/scooter workshop essential
- Comprehensive mechanical and electrical knowledge essential
- Ability to service and maintain machines unsupervised
- Good command of English and excellent communication skills
- Diagnose and repair machines to strict standards/timescales
- Familiar with modern diagnostics and computer literate
- Fit aftermarket accessories, eg: trackers, alarms, lights, wheels
- Carry out road tests following works
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Complete continuous development training (at no cost to the applicant)
- Understand the importance of quality customer service
- Be a clean, safe and organised worker
How to apply:
Apply today with your CV by emailing [email protected] and addressing the email to Dhillion Parajiea.
Please note due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants. If you haven't been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.