Join our team
E-Commerce / eBay Assistant
Online Department, Camberley, Surrey
£19,000 - £21,000 per year DOE, Full-Time
Location: Infinity Motorcycles, Unit 1 Lawrence Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3DL
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per year
Contract: Full-time, Permanent (subject to a 3-month probationary period)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (37.5 Hours per week).
We have a fantastic opportunity for a role in our growing Online team seeking a new E-Commerce / eBay Assistant to join our Online team in Camberley on a permanent, full-time basis.
Working closely with the Assistant Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company's eBay platform, including the creation of product listings, taking pictures of products and writing descriptions, responding to customer enquiries, resolving potential disputes, and processing orders on our EPOS system.
In this role, you will also assist other departments within the online team, including answering general office phone calls and customer enquiries, picking and packing during busier times of the year, and other administrative activities, as and when required.
No previous office experience is required, but we are looking for somebody with a positive, can-do attitude, who has excellent communication skills and is comfortable working within a team to complete daily. Our ideal candidate will be fully computer literate, and preferably have some previous experience of selling on eBay.
If you enjoy a busy and lively office/warehouse environment with plenty of liaison and a variety of exciting tasks, this could be just the role for you! Start date ASAP.
- Creating product listings on the eBay platform
- Inspecting incoming products for defects
- Taking pictures for marketplace listings
- Managing product inventory on eBay, ensuring ongoing quality of listings, troubleshooting and resolving product listing errors
- Responding to customer enquiries and feedback, resolving potential disputes and return queries
- Assisting with general office phone calls as required and providing excellent customer service
- Helping other departments including preparing orders for dispatch, and other ad-hoc admin tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly PC literate
- Attention to detail and working under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative and manage workload
- Fluent written and spoken English (Required)
- No photography/editing skills are required, but it would be a bonus!
Full training will be given to the successful candidate. If you are interested in the position, please email us your CV and cover letter addressed to Stella Courtman.