Join our team
Capital Moto, Clapham, London
£35,000 - £40,000 a year DOE, Full-Time
Location: Capital Moto Yamaha Premier Dealer
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Capital Moto is a Yamaha Premier Dealership, offering an extensive range of new and used motorcycles, as well as parts and servicing. We are one of the most renowned motorcycle dealers in London with over 40 years of trading experience - the site was previously a branch of Motorcycle City, and Mocheck before that.
Our bike shop is split between our extensive range of brand new and used Yamaha motorcycles, and Infinity Motorcycles - showcasing a huge collection of motorcycle helmets, clothing, and accessories from the biggest brands in biking.
To the rear of the building is our workshop, housing full state-of-the-art facilities and offering everything from regular servicing, and pre-MOT checks, to full rebuilds on most makes of motorcycle.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time, experienced Motorcycle Technician with a great work ethic to join our team of fully-qualified, factory-trained professionals. Our technicians cover all levels of mechanics to strict factory standards and timescales, including:
- Diagnosing and repairing machines
- Servicing bikes and performing pre-MOT checks
- Fitting aftermarket accessories, eg: trackers, alarms, lights, and wheels
- Carrying out road tests following works
- Keeping the workshop clean, safe, and organised
- Must have previous experience in a motorcycle/scooter dealership or an independent shop
- Full, clean UK motorcycle license
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more about this role, or to apply for the vacancy, please contact us with your CV and cover letter addressed to Dhillon Parajiea, quoting 'Motorcycle Technician Vacancy' in the application.