Join our team
Infinity Motorcycles Oxford - Store Manager (Full-Time)
Deacon's Garage, Oxford Road, Wallingford, OX10 7LY
We are currently looking for a new Store Manager for our Oxford store. Must have previous retail management experience, responsible for building your team and managing a busy motorcycle clothing retail store.
Infinity Motorcycles Oxford has been motorcycle shop for more than 20 years. Located next to the H Cafe in Wallingford. Inside you will find one of the largest ranges of motorcycle clothing found anywhere in the UK.
We're currently looking to bring on the right applicant to join our ever-growing Sales Team as Clothing Store Manager. You will be responsible for the overall store management in a busy, exciting and challenging environment, and will need to be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
Applicants will have the most success if they have a background in retail management or have operated within a similar role. The role requires a commitment to excel in the customer service, as well as upholding outstanding staff and customer relations including dealing with issues and complaints. You will also meet sales goals by training, motivating, and providing feedback to sales staff, and by upholding excellent store condition and visual merchandising standards.
We provide the latest products from the leading brands in the motorcycle industry, so a general knowledge of the motorcycle clothing and accessories market is desirable, but full specialist training will be given towards developing your knowledge on some of the world’s leading motorcycle equipment and products as well as the systems in use within the shop, though a reasonable level of computer literacy is desirable.
What you will have:
Successful applicants should, but not limited to:
- Be able to meet sales goals by training, motivating, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction through outstanding service
- Complete store administration and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Be able to deal with all staff and customer issues including complaints
- Be confident, outgoing, polite and helpful
- Have good organisational skills, be proactive and able to work under pressure
- Be passionate about Motorcycling!
What we will give you:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 22 Days Holiday
- Full-Depth Training on job
- Career progression
- Generous Staff Discount
- Opportunity to work at trade shows including the NEC Bike Show
Store Managers: 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Saturday (9am to 6pm)
- Sunday (10am to 4pm)
- Bank Holidays (10am to 5pm)
We offer a competitive salary based plus commission depending on experience and is negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY
Your CV entry should be complemented by a cover letter that should provide us with a little background on yourself. You can email us by hitting the button below, or by emailing your entry to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.