Abus 300 Provogue 10mm Disc Lock
Turns easy prey into a tough nut to crack: the Provogue 300. The 10mm locking bolt made from hardened special steel is a thorn in the side to thieves.
The robust lock body of the Provogue 300 is made from an impact-resistant metal casting. The built-in ABUS quality cylinder is as reliable as it is user-friendly: it can be easily locked with an automatic lock and unlocked with the practical reversible key. And to ensure that you take years of enjoyment from your Provogue 300, the keyhole disappears safely behind a manual cover to protect it from dirt and corrosion.
- 10 mm steel bolt
- The bolt is made of specially hardened steel
- The lock body is made from impact-resistant metal casting
- The metallic colours have a polished finish and the plain colours have a rubber-coated surface
- Comfortable automatic locking thanks to the big closing button
- ABUS quality cylinder with user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied in the scope of delivery
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
As well as being the ultimate in bike security, Abus locks are always designed with ease of use and thoughtful design – after all, no matter how strong a lock is, you’re less likely to use it at all if it’s a fiddle.
Whilst not as portable as a u-lock or a disc lock, for a leave-at-home or leave-at-work security devise you can’t go wrong – if you park in the same spot with any frequency, thieves know where to go to find your bike, so an Abus chain is a good idea if you want them to leave your bike and try their chance elsewhere.
Covering a whole range of bike security devices from high-quality U-shackle locks to lock-chain-combinations, steel-o-flex to frame locks; Abus has you covered for every situation.
Abus locks are tested and acknowledged by independent experts in numerous countries, including Thatcham and Sold Secure in the UK.