Abus Citadel Chain Combi CCH
- Solid chain made of special hardened steel to protect against attempted attacks using brute force
- Security-optimized chain link design offers little attackable surface
- High-quality disc cylinder with high picking resistance
- High-quality fabric sleeve protects against damage to the vehicle’s paintwork
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
As well as being the ultimate in bike security, Abus locks are always designed with ease of use and thoughtful design – after all, no matter how strong a lock is, you’re less likely to use it at all if it’s a fiddle.
Whilst not as portable as a u-lock or a disc lock, for a leave-at-home or leave-at-work security devise you can’t go wrong – if you park in the same spot with any frequency, thieves know where to go to find your bike, so an Abus chain is a good idea if you want them to leave your bike and try their chance elsewhere.
Covering a whole range of bike security devices from high-quality U-shackle locks to lock-chain-combinations, steel-o-flex to frame locks; Abus has you covered for every situation.
Abus locks are tested and acknowledged by independent experts in numerous countries, including Thatcham and Sold Secure in the UK.