Abus Detecto 7000 RS 1 Disc Lock 70mm
Abus has evolved in over 80 years from a producer of traditional padlocks to a brand of expertise in preventive security technology.
Now one of the top names in motorcycle and scooter anti-theft products; Abus; based in Germany; is a family-owned company; passionate about helping motorcyclists keep hold of their pride and joy.
Many of the individual products feature unique security innovations and Abus locks have proved un-pickable since the conception of the X-Plus and Plus locking mechanisms introduced over 18 years ago.
From portable Pro-Vogue disc locks; ground anchors; U-type shackle locks and heavy duty steel chains to more flexible cable locks for lightweight motorcycles and scooters; Abus has something for every two-wheel user in their extensive range.
- Abus 7000 Detecto RS-1 Pixel Red
- Electronic 3D position detection system for immediate alarm if moved or knocked.
- One hand operation using patented Snap’n’ Go system.
- Lock body and bolt made of hardened steel surrounded by ergonomically shaped shell.
- Different acoustical and optical signals (three colour LED) for battery status and activation/operation.
- ABUS Level 14.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
As well as being the ultimate in bike security, Abus locks are always designed with ease of use and thoughtful design – after all, no matter how strong a lock is, you’re less likely to use it at all if it’s a fiddle.
Whilst not as portable as a u-lock or a disc lock, for a leave-at-home or leave-at-work security devise you can’t go wrong – if you park in the same spot with any frequency, thieves know where to go to find your bike, so an Abus chain is a good idea if you want them to leave your bike and try their chance elsewhere.
Covering a whole range of bike security devices from high-quality U-shackle locks to lock-chain-combinations, steel-o-flex to frame locks; Abus has you covered for every situation.
Abus locks are tested and acknowledged by independent experts in numerous countries, including Thatcham and Sold Secure in the UK.