Abus Granit Detecto X-Plus 8077 Disc Lock
The Abus Granit Detecto X-Plus 8077 is an alarmed disc lock with a hardened steel body and 13.5mm locking bolt, a pick-resistant cylinder and 3D position detection to sense vibrations and the slightest movements.
This compact disc lock provides excellent protection on the move when the risk of theft is high. The locking bolt, body and locking mechanism are made from tough, specially hardened steel, with a built-in Abus X-Plus cylinder, optimised against picking attacks.
The lock features a 3D position detection system that can detect vibrations and the slightest movements that indicate break-in attempts, and triggers the 100dB alarm. The lock's automatic brake disc detection system can sense when the lock is sitting on the disc to secure your bike, which also allows you to safely transport the Granit Detecto while locked to prevent the alarm from accidentally going off.
Multi-coloured LEDs on the unit display the activity and battery status at a glance; when active, the lock flashes a red light to act as an additional deterrent to thieves. A handy transport bag allows you to comfortably carry the lock with you, and two keys are provided with the lock - one of which is fitted with an LED torch.
- 13 mm steel bolt
- The bolt; lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system means that every movement is detected
- Alarm of at least 100 dB
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to automatic brake disc recognition system
- A multi-colour LED and different acoustic signals inform about a battery; activation and alarm status
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for the highest protection against manipulations; e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock; one LED-lighted
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
- Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
As well as being the ultimate in bike security, Abus locks are always designed with ease of use and thoughtful design – after all, no matter how strong a lock is, you’re less likely to use it at all if it’s a fiddle.
Whilst not as portable as a u-lock or a disc lock, for a leave-at-home or leave-at-work security devise you can’t go wrong – if you park in the same spot with any frequency, thieves know where to go to find your bike, so an Abus chain is a good idea if you want them to leave your bike and try their chance elsewhere.
Covering a whole range of bike security devices from high-quality U-shackle locks to lock-chain-combinations, steel-o-flex to frame locks; Abus has you covered for every situation.
Abus locks are tested and acknowledged by independent experts in numerous countries, including Thatcham and Sold Secure in the UK.