Abus Trigger Alpha 345 Disc Lock 5/50mm
The ABUS brake disc lock Trigger Alarm 345 sends thieves running with an audible alarm signal.
The alarm function is triggered by a vibration sensor. Thanks to the "On/Off" switch, you can also transport the Trigger Alarm 345, even closed, without false alarm. The security-relevant parts of the lock body are made of hardened special steel. The comfortable "push down" cylinder ensures the bolt is automatically closed during the locking process too.
The battery for the electronic unit, two keys, a carrying bag and a Memory Cable that reminds you to remove the Trigger Alarm 345 before setting off are included in the scope of delivery.
- 5 mm steel bolt
- Very easy handling due to “push down” cylinder where the bolt is moved in the locking process automatically
- The bolt, lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Alarm function based on a vibration detection system
- Alarm of at least 100 dB
- The lock can be transported in the locked state without activating the detection system thanks to an "On/Off" key position
- Different acoustic signals indicate the battery and activity status
- Two keys are supplied in the scope of delivery
- One CR2 standard battery to supply the electronic unit is included in the scope of delivery
- A Memory Cable is included as a reminder
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
As well as being the ultimate in bike security, Abus locks are always designed with ease of use and thoughtful design – after all, no matter how strong a lock is, you’re less likely to use it at all if it’s a fiddle.
Whilst not as portable as a u-lock or a disc lock, for a leave-at-home or leave-at-work security devise you can’t go wrong – if you park in the same spot with any frequency, thieves know where to go to find your bike, so an Abus chain is a good idea if you want them to leave your bike and try their chance elsewhere.
Covering a whole range of bike security devices from high-quality U-shackle locks to lock-chain-combinations, steel-o-flex to frame locks; Abus has you covered for every situation.
Abus locks are tested and acknowledged by independent experts in numerous countries, including Thatcham and Sold Secure in the UK.