AGV AX8 Dual Evo - Carbon
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
AGV AX8 Dual Evo - Carbon
AGV AX8 Dual Evo Motorcycle Helmet
The AGV AX8 Dual Evo is designed to tackle anything you throw at it. Whether you are commuting through the streets or tearing through mud off-road, the AX8 Dual Evo will be able to take it. Modelled on AGV’s motocross helmet but with a number of features that mean this helmet provides fantastic comfort and performance for everyday use too. The outer shell is made from layers of composite fibre, carbon fibre and Kevlar to create a strong protective helmet. But this construction also makes the helmet very lightweight. The chin guard is designed to absorb shock in the event of a fall.
The various different sizes of EPS liner to choose from mean you can find a perfect personalised fit that is best for you. The interior lining is micro-porous making the helmet breathable. This will keep you cool and comfortable. If you are after a helmet that is at home in the city and off-road then the AGV AX8 Dual Evo is perfect for you. Built to AGV’s exacting standards the AX8 Dual Evo delivers high performance, protection and comfort. A fantastic choice for everyday use no matter where you are riding.
- Outer shell made from composite layers of fibre, Kevlar and carbon fibre to create a very strong but lightweight helmet
- Interior EPS foam padding helps with absorbing shocks in the event of a fall
- Chin guard acts as a shock absorber
- Inlet vents on the upper head, brow and chin provide a supply of fresh air whilst rear vents exhaust spent air to keep you cool and comfortable
- Visor is treated to be fog-resistant and scratch resistant
- The sun peak has been designed to divert air over the helmet, reducing the ‘sail effect’ and reducing buffeting
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.