AGV AX9 - Trail
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
AGV AX9 - Trail
The AGV AX9 is a continuation of AGV’s range of excellent off-road AX helmets, a range noted for the incredible adaptability and multi-purpose, off the road or on it. The AX9 can be easily converted from an aggressive styled off-road helmet to a far more sensible if a little less aggressive on-road full-face with a little tinkering. The helmet comes with an easy-to-remove visor allowing you the choice of wearing goggles or using the visor, the large peak can also be easily removed.
Over the years, AGV has gained a huge amount of experience through developing gear for MotoGP riders, meaning the helmets they produce are at the highest possible level of protection but also comfortable and high-performing. And that’s the same for the AX9, you may not see this particular helmet hurtling around a MotoGP track, but you can rest assured that all the technology for protection and performance was used in creating the AX9.
The shell of the AX9 is a lightweight mix of carbon, Aramid and fibreglass that will withstand a beating in the event of a crash. The peak, as mentioned can be removed, but it is also adjustable so you can get it just right for you, the peak will act to reduce the sail effect. The visor aperture is big and wide, giving you great peripheral vision, while the visor that comes in the box is Pinlock ready, and the helmet will come with a Max Vision Pinlock anti-fog insert. The ventilation system uses just a couple of forehead vents alongside a chin vent, it may not sound like much but the chin vent is highly configurable allowing you to get the perfect setting for the occasion, and the extensive venting channels through the helmet pour cool air into the helmet cooling you down while you ride. All before the rear exhausts push the air out before you can become too warm or stuffy.
- Carbon, Aramid and fibreglass shell construction
- 4x Density EPS liner
- 190-degree horizontal and 110-degree vertical vision aperture
- Pinlock ready visor
- Max Vision Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Interior liners can be removed and washed
- Ritmo moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial cheek pads
- Shalimar moisture-wicking crown pad
- Configurable chin vent
- Forehead vents with rear exhausts
- Adjustable and removable peak
- Double D Ring retention strap
- Glasses grooves
- Approximate weight: 1.54kg
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Black, Orange
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
MS & ML sizes only applicable to specific AGV models.
|Pista GP R/Pista GP RR/K6/Corsa R/Veloce S||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.