AGV Compact - Course Yellow/Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Compact - Course Yellow/Black
AGV Compact Flip Front Motorcycle Helmet:
AGV has updated their top of the range flip front helmets with the Compact. Designed to offer the fantastic protection of a traditional full-face helmet but with the convenience and ease of use of a flip front helmet. The Compact is made to be great for urban life or for touring. The outer shell is made from High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin (HIR-TH) that offers fantastic protection from potential impact. The inner shell is lined with EPS foam for added protection.
The AGV Compact uses the same ventilation system that is in a number of AGV’s full face helmets. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses 3 front air intakes to provide a fresh supply of cool air into the helmet. But this air will not just stay in the helmet to become warm and make the helmet stuffy. An extractor vent on the rear and extractor vents on the sides exhaust air out of the helmet keeping the inside of the helmet cool.
The AGV Compact combines the excellent ease of use of a flip front helmet with the protection and performance of a full face helmet. Whether it be day to day commuting or long road touring the AGV Compact is great.
- Outer shell constructed from High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin (HIR-TH) for great protection
- Inner shell lined with EPS foam for added protection against impacts
- Flip front is designed to be operated easily even with one hand or wearing gloves
- Interior lining is made from breathable micro-porous fabric by Dry-Comfort to make even long rides comfortable and pleasant
- Interior lining is removable and washable
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) evenly distributes air into the helmet and exhausts it to keep the helmet comfortable and cool
- Convenient built-in sun visor can be operated easily even when wearing gloves
- The visor has been treated to resist scratches and offer protection from UV rays
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the AGV brand.DOWNLOAD
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.