THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
AGV Compact Flip Front Helmet Black
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
AGV Compact Flip Front Motorcycle Helmet:
AGV has updated their top of the range flip front helmets with the Compact. Designed to offer the fantastic protection of a traditional full-face helmet but with the convenience and ease of use of a flip front helmet. The Compact is made to be great for urban life or for touring. The outer shell is made from High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin (HIR-TH) that offers fantastic protection from potential impact. The inner shell is lined with EPS foam for added protection.
The AGV Compact uses the same ventilation system that is in a number of AGV’s full face helmets. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses 3 front air intakes to provide a fresh supply of cool air into the helmet. But this air will not just stay in the helmet to become warm and make the helmet stuffy. An extractor vent on the rear and extractor vents on the sides exhaust air out of the helmet keeping the inside of the helmet cool.
The AGV Compact combines the excellent ease of use of a flip front helmet with the protection and performance of a full face helmet. Whether it be day to day commuting or long road touring the AGV Compact is great.
- Outer shell constructed from High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin (HIR-TH) for great protection
- Inner shell lined with EPS foam for added protection against impacts
- Flip front is designed to be operated easily even with one hand or wearing gloves
- Interior lining is made from breathable micro-porous fabric by Dry-Comfort to make even long rides comfortable and pleasant
- Interior lining is removable and washable
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) evenly distributes air into the helmet and exhausts it to keep the helmet comfortable and cool
- Convenient built-in sun visor can be operated easily even when wearing gloves
- The visor has been treated to resist scratches and offer protection from UV rays
AGV Helmet Sizing
The following sizing guides are intended as a approximate guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give out between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.