AGV Corsa - Matt Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Corsa - Matt Black
AGV Corsa Motorcycle Helmet:
AGV have made the Corsa to deliver the high performance of their Pista GP helmet but with everything needed for everyday road use.
The outer shell is made from carbon fibre, aramid and fibreglass. This makes the helmet incredibly strong whilst also keeping it lightweight. Internal pads made from EPS foam line the inside of the helmet giving it added impact absorption keeping you even more protected.
The Corsa uses the same ventilation system as the Pista GP. But to make it more practical for everyday use the vents come with a system to open and close them. The vents on the Pista GP are always on the open position. The ventilation system underwent rigorous wind tunnel testing to get the best performance possible out of it. It uses 4 front facing vents to bring cool air into the helmet and evenly distribute it over the head. 2 rear vents exhaust the air out of the helmet before it can become warm. This means the helmet will stay cool and comfortable even during longer rides.
AGV have created the Corsa to be a practical alternative for everyday rider and commuters. Fantastic comfort is provided alongside high performance and incredible protection. The AGV Corsa is a fantastic all round helmet perfect for any use.
- Outer shell constructed from composite carbon fibre, aramid and fibreglass for fantastic protection and to keep the helmet lightweight
- EPS foam interior lining for added impact absorption and overall protection
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) comes with a system to open and close the vents
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses 4 front facing vents and 2 rear vents to provide a constant supply of fresh cool air and stop the helmet from becoming hot and uncomfortable
- Large spoiler on the rear of the helmet helps to improve the aerodynamics of the helmet and always help stability even at high speeds
- Dry-comfort fabric interior has a sanitized treatment and is micro-porous for a pleasant and comfortable riding experience even for longer rides
- Interior lining is removable and washable
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the AGV brand.DOWNLOAD
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.