AGV Fluid - Plain
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Fluid - Plain
AGV Fluid Motorcycle Helmet
AGV have made the ideal companion for juggling motorcycle riding and city life. The AGV Fluid is a helmet that comes with the ease of use expected from an open face design but still to AGV’s high standard for performance, protection and comfort.
The full face clear visor offers fantastic vision even in the periphery which makes it a great choice for navigating city traffic on the morning commute. A convenient internal sun visor is operated by an easy to use radial plate on the side of the helmet. This means there won’t be any stopping to change visors when the sun starts shining just turn the plate and keep on riding.
The outer shell of the helmet is made from thermoplastic resin that offers fantastic resistance to impact and abrasions. For added protection, the interior is lined with EPS foam that also helps with keeping the helmet comfortable.
For a fantastic helmet to help you tackle the morning commute you can’t go wrong with the AGV Fluid. The AGV Fluid has everything to keep you protected and comfortable even when stuck in traffic.
- Outer shell constructed from thermoplastic resin that offers great resistance to abrasions and impacts
- Interior lined with EPS foam for added protection and comfort
- Non-scratch visor covers the entire face down to the chin and offers great peripheral vision
- Integrated sun visor operated by an easy to use radial wheel on the side of the helmet
- Central air ventilation integrated into the profile of the shell to give optimal fresh air supply
- Dry comfort interior liner is removable and washable
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.