THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
AGV GT Veloce TXT Red/Black Helmet
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
AGV GT Veloce Motorcycle Helmet
AGV have made the GV Veloce to be the perfect choice for touring over any distance no matter the weather. The outer shell is made from layers of carbon fibre, Kevlar and fibreglass that make the helmet incredibly strong but also lightweight.
The overhauled ventilation system dubbed the IVS uses vents on the upper head, brow and chin to provide a supply of fresh cool air. But this air does not just stay inside the helmet to become warm and make wearing it stuffy. Instead vents on the rear of the helmet exhaust air out creating a constant stream of cool air to keep you comfortable.
The GT Veloce has been made with long distance touring in mind. But AGV have stayed true to their racing heritage. If you are after a versatile helmet that can handle touring and the track then the GT Veloce is for you.
- Outer shell constructed from layers of carbon, Kevlar and fibreglass to make the helmet super strong but also super light
- EPS foam liner helps with shock absorption and comfort
- Interior padding is removable and washable
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) designed to provide a constant supply of fresh air keeping you cool and comfortable
- Visor is treated to be scratch resistant and fog resistant
- Quick release visor system means the visor can be removed and replaced quickly and without the need for tools
AGV Helmet Sizing
The following sizing guides are intended as a approximate guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give out between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.