AGV K3 - Rossi Mugello 2001
AGV K3 - Rossi Mugello 2001
AGV K3 Rossi Mugello 2001 Helmet
The K3 is AGV’s entry-level full face helmet offering exceptional value, great quality and features that you would expect from a helmet of a much higher price. As standard with all AGV’s the K3 features a fully removable washable lining, in Dry Comfort, with a sanitized treatment keeping your helmet fresh even with everyday use.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell
- ECE 2205 ACU GOLD
- Ventilation system with 3 front vents, 2 lateral extractors
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- Street 8 polycarbonate, anti-scratch/anti-fog visor
- Fully removable and washable inner liners (excluding neck roll) Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabric Micrometric retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Subject to availability
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the AGV brand.DOWNLOAD
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.