AGV K3 SV - Matt Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
AGV K3 SV - Matt Black
AGV K3 SV Motorcycle Helmet
The K3 SV is a fantastic entry point into AGV’s high calibre motorcycle helmets. Built for high performance whilst giving great protection and comfort and all for a great price.
The outer shell is constructed from High Resistant Thermoplastic resin (HIR-TH) and offers great protection against bumps and scrapes. The inner shell is lined with EPS foam for added impact absorption in the event of a fall. The K3 SV comes with a convenient integrated sun visor that can be operated easily even when wearing gloves. This means you won’t have to stop to swap visors if the sun starts shining.
The ventilation system for the K3 SV has underwent rigorous testing in wind tunnel facilities to ensure it performs to AGV’s high standard. Two front and side vents work alongside a central vent to provide a huge constant supply of fresh cool air. This is whilst a rear exhaust filters the air out stopping it from making the helmet warm and stuffy. This all works to keep you cool and comfortable, even when wearing the helmet for longer periods of time.
If you want to enter the world of AGV helmets then the K3 SV is the perfect place to start. All of AGV’s standards for performance, protection and comfort are here in the AGV K3 SV Motorcycle helmet.
- Outer shell with a High Resistance Thermoplastic resin (HIR-TH) that offers great protection
- Inner shell lined with EPS foam for added impact absorption
- Interior lining made with Dry-Comfort fabric to keep the riding experience pleasant and comfortable
- Interior lining is removable and washable
- Ventilation system uses a series of forward facing vents to provide a fresh supply of air and two rear vents to exhaust the air out
- Convenient integrated sun visor is easy to use even when wearing gloves
- “Perimetrical Visor Seal” improves the seal of the visor on the helmet reducing draught and wind noise
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the AGV brand.DOWNLOAD
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.