AGV K5 Jet - Soleluna
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
AGV K5 Jet - Soleluna
AGV have made a helmet that is ideal for touring or urban commuting. The open face design is perfect for anyone who wants to experience the freedom of being one with the road whilst riding. But this experience does not compromise your comfort or protection. The K5 Jet is still made to AGV’s exacting standards for protection, comfort and performance. The outer shell is made from a composite of fibreglass and carbon fibre that offers fantastic protection from impact and abrasions. Inside the helmet is lined with EPS foam for added impact absorption and comfort.
Two vents on the front of the helmet provide a stream of fresh air to keep you cool whilst riding. But this air does not get trapped in the helmet to become warm making it uncomfortable. An exhaust on the rear keeps the helmet fresh and cool. This ventilation system has undergone testing in wind tunnels to make for optimal performance. If you are after a versatile helmet that can tackle long touring whilst also being perfect for everyday use then you won’t go wrong with the AGV K5 Jet.
- Outer shell made from a composite of fibreglass and carbon fibre for fantastic impact and abrasion protection
- Interior is lined with EPS foam for added protection and comfort
- Two front vents and a rear exhaust vent work to provide a fresh supply of cool air keeping the helmet comfortable
- Integrated spoiler on the rear of the helmet to help with riding stability and reduce drag
- Convenient sun visor integrated into the helmet so there is no need to stop and change visors if it becomes sunny
- The inner lining is made from 3D Dry-comfort material that is sanitized and can be removed and washed
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Yellow, Multi-Colour
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Graphic, Replica
- Helmet Finish
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
MS & ML sizes only applicable on specific AGV models.
|Pista GP R/Pista GP RR/K6/Corsa R/Veloce S||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.