AGV K5 - Roadracer UK White/Red/Blue
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV K5 - Roadracer UK White/Red/Blue
AGV K5 Roadracer Motorcycle Helmet
AGV continues renewing its range with innovative products designed using AGV Extreme Standards technology. This time it's the K-5, the new AGV point of reference for sports use but now with much more comfort. The shell is made of fibreglass and carbon fibre and guarantees resistance and lightness while the lines are aerodynamic and streamlined in true AGV style. A perfect fit and easily operated inner visor ensure complete rider comfort. Size is minimised thanks to design studies carried out on racing helmets and the integrated rear spoiler provides excellent stability even at high speed.
- The K-5 is now the new point of reference in the Sport-Touring sector.
- Removable breath deflector and wind protector
- New XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism, for quick removal of the visor - Patented technology
- Visor micro-opening system
- Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV), removable and replaceable without using tools
- Pay attention: the helmet comes with clear visor only. Other visors are sold separately.
- GT2 (sizes ML-L-XL-XXL) and GT2-1 (sizes XS-S-MS) visors in scratch resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- External shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) available in 2 sizes, and EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities
- The internal components, made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material, can be fully removed and washed
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF switch, developed in the wind tunnel for optimum air flow and stability.
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel. Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile.
- Retention system: Double D
- Comes ready for the SHARE communication system
*VISOR FOR DISPLAY ONLY*
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the AGV brand.DOWNLOAD
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.