AGV K6 - Marini Sky Racing Team 2021
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV K6 - Marini Sky Racing Team 2021
The Sky Racing Team VR46 graphics worn by Luca Marini in his debut season in MotoGP™ reproduced on AGV K6, the world’s lightest all-route helmet. Versatility defines the AGV K6. Suitable for every type of riding and all riding surfaces, it incorporates the best characteristics from the sport and touring worlds and is ideal for taking on any two-wheeled challenge, from leaning into the turns on winding roads to long-range trips, by way of everyday city rides. Its carbon and aramid fiber shell ensures the very best protective performance in its category and makes it the lightest full-face road helmet in the world. The aerodynamic shapes developed in the wind tunnel are optimized for ideal air penetration in any riding position, making this solution perfect for riders who want the freedom to select their own riding styles, without compromise. The premium interiors are waterproof and ventilated. They are designed so riders can cover infinite miles in total comfort with only the road ahead to focus on. The innovative air vents on the forehead and chinguard are designed for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves, which means the rider always has the right amount of ventilation. All the technology developed for professional MotoGP™ riders, in a helmet for all uses on the road.
- Optimized for all riding positions
- Shell shape designed to reduce turbulence
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- Cheek pads safety release system
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric to facilitate putting on/taking off the helmet, with cheekbone area in Shalimar fabric to ensure stability at high speed
- Crown pad: Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- Neck roll: Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather with high abrasion resistance and water-resistant properties
- Ready for AGV ARK communication system
- Reflective inserts
- Removable and washable interiors
- Removable nose guard
- Double D-ring Retention System
- 4 shell sizes
- 5-density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Carbon-Aramid fiber
- Collarbone safe profile
- 1 wide rear extractor
- 5 front vents
- Adjustable air vents
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) included
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- High impact protection (up to 4mm thick)
- Metal visor mechanism
- Micro-opening system
- Multistep visor mechanism
- Optic class 1
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
- Patented visor lock system
- Black, Blue, Orange
- Helmet Features
- Carbon Fibre Shell, Pinlock Included, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
|Pista GP/RR Pista GP R||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
|K5 S/K3 SV-S/K1||-||53-54||55-56||57||-||58||59-60||61-62||63-64||-|
|K6||GT2/GT2-1||GT4/GT4-1||GT3||Race 3||Race 2||Leg-1||Leg-2||Dual||City 17||City 18|
|Helmet||AGV K6||AGV K5/K5 S/K3 SV/K1||AGV K5/K5 S/K3 SV/K1 (Max Vision)||AGV Sports Modular||AGV Pista GP-R/Corsa-R/Pista GP-RR||AGV Corsa/Pista/Veloce||AGV X3000||AGV X70||AGV AX9||K5 Jet||AGV Fluid/Orbyt|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.