AGV K6 - Secret
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
AGV K6 - Secret
The new iteration of AGV’s super popular K Series, the AGV K6 Secret improves greatly on the previous model with a premium carbon-aramid fibre shell, an effective ventilation system and new Ultra-Vision pinlock.
The AGV K6 has a superlight carbon-aramid mixed fibre shell, with a shock-absorbing five density EPS Liner, that delivers an equivalent level of protection and weightlessness that a MotoGP professional racer would demand, with incredibly small visor mechanisms to maximise coverage of the EPS liner. The aerodynamics of the K6 is more race-focused similar to the Corsa R, with a shape optimised for any riding position, cutting through the air while you ride limiting wind buffeting and turbulence, to greatly improve the comfort of your ride.
The helmet has five large air vents on the outside of the helmet, all specifically positioned to maximize cool air into the helmet for full-face coverage and glove-friendly, and two rear extractor vents to prevent the helmet becoming stuffy or uncomfortable. The K6 also comes with AGV’s exclusive Ultravision visor that gives you incredible periphery vision and allows you the best possible view of the road possible, and a 120 Max Vision Pinlock in the box
The interior of the helmet is breathable, absorbent and acts fast to absorb sweat leaving your face dry thanks to the 2 Dry treatment on them. The cheek and crown pads are made from super soft and antibacterial Shalimar fabric and treated with sanitized, antibacterial protection, and the interior lining is waterproof and wear-resistant Ritmo fabric alongside faux leather.
The AGV K6 is built for use with the ARK intercom systems for simple plug and play that will fit right into the interior lining and boasts a super-secure Double D Retention system strap and AGV’s patented Extra Quick Release System that provides even better peace of mind, and a fit specifically designed with glasses wearers in mind.
- Carbon-Aramid fibre construction
- Multiple vents for increased airflow
- Designed to reduce turbulence
- Pressure-free fit interior and cheek pads
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Compatible with AGV ARK system
- Double D retention system
- Visor can be removed without using tools
- 2 years extra warranty when registering a helmet with AGV within 60 days of purchase
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
MS & ML sizes only applicable to specific AGV models.
|Pista GP R/Pista GP RR/K6/Corsa R/Veloce S||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.