AGV Orbyt - Misano 2014
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Orbyt - Misano 2014
The ultimate city commuting helmet is available in this standout replica colourway. The AGV Orbyt which uses an integrated anti-scratch sunvisor is now available in the Misano 2014 replica colourway which was inspired by the unique design as used by Valentino Rossi.
- Shell in High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin engineered in 2 sizes with 3-density EPS structure developed in 2 size
- Integrated Ventilation System with adjustable upper air intake strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable and washable cheek pads and crown pad and non-removable neckroll
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Anti-scratch visor is designed to protect the face below the level of the chin. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. The sun visor is available in 2 different sizes depending on the shell. The visor is operated by turning the plate on the left side of the helmet
- Micrometric retention system.
- Ready for generic communication system
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.