AGV Orbyt - Valencia 2003
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Orbyt - Valencia 2003
Ultra comfortable interiors make every ride easy and enjoyable. The central air intake is strategically positioned in such a way that it isn't affected by the sun visor position. Its smooth mechanism allows a perfect activation also wearing gloves. AGV safety standards are ensured by multi densities EPS construction, that guarantees superior impact performances. Riding is always fun.
- Outer shell made of HIR-TH resin (High Resistant Thermoplastic).
- Available in 2 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- EPS inner shell in 2 sizes and 3 densities for optimum shock absorption.
- The IVS ventilation system (Integrated Ventilation System) is formed by an adjustable air inlet located in the upper front. It has been strategically placed to receive the greatest air flow.
- Dry-Comfort interior padding with hygienic treatment, completely removable and washable. Protective nape padding is not removable.
- Design of the side padding is optimized for wearers of glasses.
- Wide screen clear with anti-scratch treatment that covers below chin level.
- Integrated Sun visor with anti-scratch treatment, detachable without the need for tools.
- Sun Viewer Control Mechanism: lets you operate the sun visor by turning the circular plate on the left side of the helmet.
- Micrometric closure system.
- Prepared for mounting a universal intercom system (not included).
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
|Pista GP/RR Pista GP R||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
|K5 S/K3 SV-S/K1||-||53-54||55-56||57||-||58||59-60||61-62||63-64||-|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.