AGV Pista GP - Gran Premio Italy
AGV Pista GP - Gran Premio Italy
AGV Pista GP Gran Premio Italy
The AGV Pista GP is AGV’s top of the range helmet. Made with input from professional racers like Valentino Rossi, the Pista GP delivers incredible performance to help you shave seconds off your lap times. But that doesn’t mean the Pista GP will let you down when used day to day on the road. AGV have made sure that with this helmet you get all the luxuries necessary for comfortable everyday use.
The carbon fibre outer shell is incredibly strong whilst also being very lightweight. AGV have also used a system of Finite Element Analysis which enables an even greater understanding of how the helmet reacts to impact. This means the Pista GP reaches a previously unseen level of protection and comfort. The ventilation system has been overhauled and now offers over 193% more airflow than the Pista GP’s predecessor the GP-Tech. So even as the temperature rises you will have no worries about the helmet becoming stuffy or uncomfortable to wear. The visor aperture is 9% bigger to give you a better field of vision helping to keep you safer on the track or going through traffic in the city.
The Pista GP is born to rule on the track, and is the benchmark for racing helmets. Ideal for anyone who wants to test themselves on the track.
- 4 different shell sizes and different sizes for the interior lining mean you can find a personalised fit ideal for you
- Carbon fibre outer shell means incredible protection whilst keeping the overall helmet lightweight
- EPS foam liner padding for extra impact protection
- Finite Element Analysis to get the best performance out of the outer shell and interior assuring better protection, ergonomics and comfort
- Large rear spoiler designed to make the helmet even more aerodynamic
- Updated Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) is designed to provide greater flow of fresh air to keep you cool
- Lycra interior is micro-porous and breathable with Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitized treatment for great comfort
- Interior padding is removable and washable
- Wider aperture for a better field of vision
- Ready for use with a Pinlock
*VISOR FOR DISPLAY ONLY*
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the AGV brand.DOWNLOAD
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.