AGV Pista GP-RR - Competizione
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Pista GP-RR - Competizione
Ever wanted to feel like a professional racer? AGV’s brand new Pista GP-RR may be the closest possible to that feeling on the market. The Pista GP-RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmets worn by the professional MotoGP racers.
The AGV Pista GP-RR has a 100% Carbon fibre shell that is extremely lightweight and formidably protective, and the 5 density EPS liner is designed to absorb huge impacts. The collarbone safe profile developed by AGV means that in the event of a crash the way the helmet is designed will reduce any impact on your collarbone, a very common injury during a crash with a regular profiled helmet, another lesson learnt from AGV’s MotoGP experience. The design of the shell and EPS liner is made to minimize ‘rotational accelerations’, this has led the Pista GP-RR to be FIM approved, one of the highest possible levels of protection. The Pista GP-RR is designed to withstand it all, and keep your performance the highest possible.
The visor on the Pista GP-RR is a big, wide-open one which gives a 190-degree horizontal field of view, the visor is also Pinlock ready, and a 120 Max Vision anti-fog Pinlock lens is included in the box with the helmet. Also included in the box is a set of earplugs, covers for the front vents and visor tear-offs. Not just that there is an included hydration system allow you to keep hydrated without having to get off and on your motorcycle. All to get you racetrack-ready straight out of the box.
- 100% Carbon fibre shell
- 5x density EPS liner
- Collarbone safe profile
- Shell & EPS structural design made to minimize twisting during a high-speed crash
- 190-degree horizontal and 85-degree vertical visor viewport
- Pinlock ready Anti-scratch treated visor
- 120 Max Vision Pinlock Anti-fog insert included
- Titanium Double D Ring retention strap
- Removable and washable interiors
- 3-piece adaptable crown pad
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad system
- Breathable fabric neck roll with waterproof and elasticated fabrics
Included in the box:
- Hydration System
- Tear-off kit
- Vent covers
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Black, Red
- Helmet Features
- Carbon Fibre Shell, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
MS & ML sizes only applicable to specific AGV models.
|Pista GP R/Pista GP RR/K6/Corsa R/Veloce S||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.