AGV Pista GP-RR - Soleluna 2019
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Pista GP-RR - Soleluna 2019
AGV PISTA GP-RR
The helmet created for MotoGP™ is now available to every rider. Pista GP RR is an exact replica of the AGV helmet used in races by professional world championship riders. It has therefore received FIM homologation, which certifi es the highest possible level of protection, even against any dangerous twisting.
- 100% Carbon fiber
- 4 shell sizes
- 5-density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Collarbone safe profile
- Shell and EPS structure designed to minimize rotational accelerations (FIM homologated)
- Titanium Double D
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) included
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 5mm thickness
- 85° vertical field of view
- Metal visor mechanism
- Micro-opening system
- Optic class 1
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- 3-piece adaptable crown pad fit
- 360° Adaptive fit
- Cheek pads safety release system
- Cheek pads: Shalimar fabric for soft and stable fit even at high speed
- Crown pad: elastic and breathable microfiber
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- Neck roll: breathable fabric with elastic and waterproof inserts
- No stitches in sensitive areas
- Removable and washable interiors
- Detachable PRO Spoiler
- Hydration system
- Interiors customization kit: top crown pad, rear crown pad, cheek pads
- Tear-off kit
- Vents covers
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.