AGV Sports Modular - Dual Colour
AGV Sports Modular Flip-front Helmet
AGV have done what many thought was impossible and have developed the world’s first Sports Modular motorcycle helmet delivering the super high performance of a full-face with the comfort and ease of use of a flip-front motorcycle helmet. The shell of the Sports Modular is made from 100% carbon fibre meaning super strength whilst keeping the helmet lightweight. Even the chin guard is made from carbon fibre to ensure that the helmet comes in at a weight of 1.3kg and the super aerodynamic design means that it has a zero-dynamic weight when at speeds of 80mph (130km/h). Perfect for any rider with serious racing in mind.
The Sports Modular uses AGV’s Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) using a large vent on the front and a vent on the chin guard. But the special difference of the IVS is the rear extractor which is hollowed into the shell of the helmet and directs air to the wearer’s head and keeping them cool without interfering with the integrated sun visor.
So, the Sports Modular has everything that makes it great for a track day, but with any flip-front helmet you expect comfort and ease of use and AGV have not ignored that. AGV have minimized the surface area of their unique metal visor mechanism to give better peripheral vision. The visor has also been designed to have a 190-degree horizontal field of view the same as the human eye. And the helmet has even been fitted with an internal sun visor so you won’t have to worry about riding on sunny days.
The lining of the helmet is removable and washable but the most inventive decision made by AGV for the liner is that the crown pad comes with a winter and a summer side. The summer side has a Ritmo material that is cooling, moisture wicking and anti-microbial. Whereas the winter side has a Shalimar fabric lining that warms up quickly and is super comfortable.
AGV may have done the impossible with the Sports Modular. The performance is the highest possible to please any rider serious about track days but the comfort and ease of everyday use expected from a flip-front helmet is all there. AGV have delivered one of the most versatile helmet possible.
- Sports performance with a flip-front design
- 100% carbon fibre shell with carbon fibre chin guard
- Shell designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) with large front vent, chin guard vent and rear extractor
- Internal channels throughout the helmet for even distribution of air into the helmet
- Internal sun visor
- Adjustable integrated spoiler
- Removable wind protector and nose guard
- Crown piece with 2 sides designed for use in the summer and winter
- Water resistant neck roll made from Shalimar and Nabuck fabric
- Sanitized and moisture wicking Ritmo fabric cheek pads
- Visor Lock System (VLS) limits the risk of accidental openings
- Unique metal visor mechanism with low surface area
- Double D-ring fastening made from super lightweight titanium
- Pinlock ready
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.