AGV Tour Modular Frequency
The ultra-protective, comfortable and lightweight modular helmet, with integrated DMC communication system. Tourmodular is the modular helmet designed to take on long journeys in the utmost comfort and with the highest possible level of safety, homologated according to the stringent ECE2206 regulations. Safety starts from the shell in carbon, aramid fiber and fiberglass that allows the highest level of protection and lightness, so it can be worn for thousands of kilometers.
Every detail is designed for protecting and giving tourers the utmost confidence in the saddle. The visor mechanisms are metal and miniaturized, to maximize the protection coverage area and expand the field of vision. The visor is up to 4 mm thick, more than twice the thickness of the average visor. It’s a shield, an integral part of the helmet’s protection system.
AGV Tourmodular is the helmet subjected to the most testing in AGV’s 75-year history, and is designed to take on endless journeys in complete comfort in all weather. It’s durable and reliable.
The soft Ritmo and Shalimar fabric interiors, with personalized fit system, ensure that moisture and sweat are absorbed immediately. Waterproof synthetic leather piping keeps water out of the helmet interior on the rainiest of days. The AGV Micro-opening system allows you to keep the visor open for airflow while keeping it securely attached to the chinguard.
The helmet features four large adjustable air vents, on the top and on the chin, and 16 internal air extraction channels, to allow maximum modularity in ventilation and perfect air circulation in all conditions.
AGV Tourmodular is developed to cut through the air, minimizing turbulence and helmet movement even at high speeds. This aerodynamic study derives from AGV’s experience in the most extreme competitive environments, like MotoGP™, which helps minimize fatigue on the rider’s neck and shoulders. At 130 km/h, cruising speed in highway travel, it has a dynamic weight of zero.
The aerodynamics of the helmet are optimized even in open configuration. AGV Tourmodular can be used with the chinguard up in complete safety even on the move, exceeding the standards required by specific P/J homologation.
AGV Tourmodular is the first modular helmet set up for the integrated communication system with DMC technology, the highest standard of wireless communication for motorcycle riders. The AGV INSYDE Intercom system, developed with Cardo, allows simple and seamless connection with communication between 15 riders at once, with superior audio quality and a total range of up to 6 km.
AGV Ultravision standards ensure total control on the road, allowing a 190° horizontal and 85° vertical field of vision, values similar to the field of vision of the human eye, allowing riders to see the road and surrounding obstacles sooner and more clearly. The visor in Optical Class 1 - the highest possible, the same as prescription glasses, eliminating any distortion - the removable sun visor and the antifog Max Pinlock 120 system allow for complete visibility in all conditions. All of this benefits safety and concentration.
AGV Tourmodular is the perfect helmet for taking on any trip, with the maximum possible safety.
- 2-step chin guard mechanism designed to optimize aerodynamics in jet configuration
- Shell shape designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to have 0 dynamic weight at 130km/h (80 mph)
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- Cheek pads: fresh and fluid Ritmo fabric
- Crown pad: Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- Neck roll: Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather with high abrasion resistance and water-resistant properties
- New patented cheek pads interchangeable between all sizes
- Ready for AGV INSYDE communication system
- Reflective inserts
- Removable and washable interiors
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Chin guard opening system designed to prevent accidental opening
- Collarbone safe profile
- Metal chin guard block system ensures the double homologation P/J
- Steel micrometric fastening
- 1 rear extractor, 4 front vents, adjustable air vents
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) included
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools
- Metal visor mechanism
- Micro-opening system
- Multistep visor mechanism
- Optic class 1
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
- Patented visor lock system
- Grey, Blue, Red
- Helmet Features
- Carbon Fibre Shell, Integrated Sun Visor, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.