AGV Veloce S - Plain
3 interest-free payments of £126.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
AGV Veloce S - Plain
Thanks to this premium sports model from AGV, high-performance features typically found in a racing helmet are now available in a street-friendly package. The shell construction is a mix of carbon, Aramid and fibreglass, and the new interior is designed to provide a stable, embracing, pressure-free fit. The anti-scratch visor incorporates Pinlock® anti-fog technology and is designed to maximise the rider’s field of vision.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow in highest air pressure point. All the air vents are adjustable.
- New Veloce-S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure-free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.Class Optic 1 visor with Pinlock® anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and horizontal view (190°). Visor is anti-scratch and ready for tear-off.
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident: visor thickness is up to 3.3 mm, increasing face and eyes protection in the case of an accident.
- Unique Metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement for total sealing between visor and shell. Rapid visor release system requiring no tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Mechanism is designed to minimize area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Double D retention system
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Double D-Ring, Pinlock Included, Pinlock Ready
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
|Pista GP/RR Pista GP R||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
|K5 S/K3 SV-S/K1||-||53-54||55-56||57||-||58||59-60||61-62||63-64||-|
|K6||GT2/GT2-1||GT4/GT4-1||GT3||Race 3||Race 2||Leg-1||Leg-2||Dual||City 17||City 18|
|Helmet||AGV K6||AGV K5/K5 S/K3 SV/K1||AGV K5/K5 S/K3 SV/K1 (Max Vision)||AGV Sports Modular||AGV Pista GP-R/Corsa-R/Pista GP-RR||AGV Corsa/Pista/Veloce||AGV X3000||AGV X70||AGV AX9||K5 Jet||AGV Fluid/Orbyt|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A.G.V. is an acronym that stands for Amisano Gino Valenza. Gino Amisano is the founder of the company, Valenza Po the city in which AGV came to life in 1947. The logo is nothing other than "Ago"'s helmet as seen from behind.
Or rather, the way so many riders would see it while being beaten by the Italian champion. The colours are those of the Italian flag, as to confirm AGV's great pride of its connection to its homeland. After a few modifications throughout its lifetime, the brand continues to win while being worn by great champions, like Valentino Rossi.
The 3D laser scanning, instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the riders head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimetre) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face.
Being part of the larger AGV “Extreme Standards Helmets” family, the Pista GP is now listed among the 331 safest helmets in the world.
The 5 Sharp Stars are defined by the English Department of Transport, and are the highest mark achievable in terms of safety. Sharp assigns this important rating by means of an independent evaluation system, where helmets are subjected to safety criteria tests without involving the manufacturers. In fact, the English Department has confirmed that 50 lives per year could be saved by using helmets that received this type of recognition by Sharp.
The AGV Pista GP helmet obtained this important award thanks to the revolutionary “Extreme Standards Helmets” process, an innovative design system that defines new standards in terms of safety, ergonomics and comfort. Indeed, the Pista GP design process starts from the components that are directly in contact with the head and works outwards to the final shell.