AGV X70 - Volt
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
AGV X70 - Volt
Arguably the first open-face fibreglass motorcycle helmet was invented by AGV back in 1954. But open-face helmets have advanced technology-wise just as any other type of helmet has since then, even though the humble open-face still looks pretty similar to those ones built over 60 years ago.
The AGV X70 is a testament to how far helmets, especially open-face style ones have come, it’s packed with everything you need for protection and performance, all in an old-school vintage-styled helmet that harks back to the cool motorcycle riding of the 60s. The helmet itself is made from a hard-wearing fibreglass shell, along with a multi-density EPS liner, that you can rely on, thanks to AGV’s experience developing some of the most protective helmets possible for the pros at the MotoGP. The X70 has a premium leather and suede interior that is super-comfortable and the interior can be removed and washed. And it features a set of 3 buttons on the forehead of the helmet for fitting a peak or face-shield if you want.
- Fibreglass shell
- Premium leather and suede interior
- Interior can be removed and washed
- 3 buttons on the forehead for fitting an optional peak or face-shield
- Double-D ring retention strap
All AGV helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by a 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
MS & ML sizes only applicable to specific AGV models.
|Pista GP R/Pista GP RR/K6/Corsa R/Veloce S||-||53-54||55-56||57-58||-||59-60||60-61||61-62||63-64||-|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.