Airhawk Cruiser R Cover
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Airhawk Cruiser R Cover
The Airhawk Cruiser R Cover fits most seats of Sport Touring, Sport, Dual Sport, Standards and Non-Touring bikes. The cushion comes with an outer cover, which has two attachment loops either side for secure fixing if required with the straps provided.
- Replacement cover only
- Mounting straps not included
- Mounting loops for easy attachment
- Zipped panel for quick access
14″ L X 14.5″ W
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
AirHawk’s has been the leading pioneer in Shape Fitting Technology® since 1973. The technology has been used in medical applications to bring health, safety and comfort to some very intense pressure situations. The technology was originally invented for wheelchair users. People who spend up to 12 hours a day seated are at risk for painful and sometimes life-threatening pressure ulcers. Robert H. Graebe spent years developing a solution to the problem. He invented a remarkable cushion that equalized forces over the weight-bearing areas of the body, relieving dangerous pressure points.
Graebe found that DRY FLOATATION® technology has more amazing properties than just pressure equalization. It also controls vibration and absorbs shock. Truck drivers who spend their day strapped into the seat of an 18-wheeler and motorcycle riders who are at the mercy of engine and road vibrations experience significant fatigue, numbness and even health risks such as spinal column compression. In 1997, DRY FLOATATION technology to the transportation and recreation industries with Comfort Seating Systems. In early 2015 our company, AirHawk International, acquired AirHawk’s brand, product lines, manufacturing, and distribution for motorsports and other non-medical applications.