Airhawk Cruiser Regular
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Airhawk Cruiser Regular
Airhawk Cruiser Regular:
Made from highly durable polyurethane the new model Airhawk Cruiser Regular cushion is designed to address the issues of discomfort and pain whilst riding your motorcycle. The Airhawk Cruiser Regular is designed to evenly distribute the riders weight. This reduces pressure on specific areas which is the source of pain when riding.
The rear of the cushion has a tapered transition that provides greater comfort and reduces stress on the tailbone. The Airhawk Cruiser Regular also has improved airflow which prevents the cushion from becoming too hot. The cushion is designed to fit a range of motorcycle seats.
- Made from durable polyurethane
- Centre cutout that runs from front to back creating 3 points of no contact reducing pressure on the bum
- Rear of the cushion has a tailbone relief area for increased comfort
- Front cutaway to reduce pressure on the crotch
- Allows for a flow of air to reduce the seat from becoming hot
- Fits a wide range of motorcycle seats
- Comes with a standard outer cover
- Two attachment loops for secure fitting
- Repair kit also included
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Airhawk brand.DOWNLOAD
AirHawk’s has been the leading pioneer in Shape Fitting Technology® since 1973. The technology has been used in medical applications to bring health, safety and comfort to some very intense pressure situations. The technology was originally invented for wheelchair users. People who spend up to 12 hours a day seated are at risk for painful and sometimes life-threatening pressure ulcers. Robert H. Graebe spent years developing a solution to the problem. He invented a remarkable cushion that equalized forces over the weight-bearing areas of the body, relieving dangerous pressure points.
Graebe found that DRY FLOATATION® technology has more amazing properties than just pressure equalization. It also controls vibration and absorbs shock. Truck drivers who spend their day strapped into the seat of an 18-wheeler and motorcycle riders who are at the mercy of engine and road vibrations experience significant fatigue, numbness and even health risks such as spinal column compression. In 1997, DRY FLOATATION technology to the transportation and recreation industries with Comfort Seating Systems. In early 2015 our company, AirHawk International, acquired AirHawk’s brand, product lines, manufacturing, and distribution for motorsports and other non-medical applications.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
A real ****saver
Rode my F800 GS 2250 miles down to Cannes and back via the Alps. Anybody who has ridden one will know that seat comfort is not a strong point. The Air Hawk made it bearable and extended riding periods to at least 2 hours between stops. If you're planning a trip, you need one
great piece of kit
The seat pad is great , really makes long journeys more comfortable, need to adjust the air until it is really right , less air seems to be better