Airhawk Dual Sport Seat
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Airhawk Dual Sport Seat
Airhawk Dual Sport Seat Cushion:
A fantastic seat cushion from Airhawk designed for use with dual sport motorcycles. The Airhawk seat cushion is designed to distribute your body weight evenly. This reduces pressure on painful areas and reduces numbness. The air cells also work as mini shock absorbers reducing vibration.
- Narrow design built specifically for dual sport motorcycles
- Air cells that work as shock absorbers
- Hold down strap to ensure it is secure to the motorcycle
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Airhawk brand.DOWNLOAD
AirHawk’s has been the leading pioneer in Shape Fitting Technology® since 1973. The technology has been used in medical applications to bring health, safety and comfort to some very intense pressure situations. The technology was originally invented for wheelchair users. People who spend up to 12 hours a day seated are at risk for painful and sometimes life-threatening pressure ulcers. Robert H. Graebe spent years developing a solution to the problem. He invented a remarkable cushion that equalized forces over the weight-bearing areas of the body, relieving dangerous pressure points.
Graebe found that DRY FLOATATION® technology has more amazing properties than just pressure equalization. It also controls vibration and absorbs shock. Truck drivers who spend their day strapped into the seat of an 18-wheeler and motorcycle riders who are at the mercy of engine and road vibrations experience significant fatigue, numbness and even health risks such as spinal column compression. In 1997, DRY FLOATATION technology to the transportation and recreation industries with Comfort Seating Systems. In early 2015 our company, AirHawk International, acquired AirHawk’s brand, product lines, manufacturing, and distribution for motorsports and other non-medical applications.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.