Airoh GP500 - Drift
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Airoh GP500 - Drift
The Airoh GP500 Drift is the ultimate racing full-face, featuring a Carbon Kevlar fibre shell, effective ventilation system and Max Vision pinlock
Developed and tested in a wind tunnel facility to be as aerodynamic as possible, the GP500 has been designed alongside the world's best riders to optimise performance and rider comfort. The shell is made of carbon-kevlar fibres, for minimal weight on your neck, superior impact absorbing properties and integrated with stabilisers to reduce turbulence and drag.
The helmet has an impressive multipoint ventilation system, with adjustable intake vents to control interior air circulation and an Emergency Fast Remove system for quick removal of the cheek pads in event of emergency. The GP500 has a double-D ring retention system for a comfortable, secure fit, with an included 100% Maxvision Pinlock.
- Carbon kevlar fibre shell
- Designed specifically for race-track days
- Double D ring retention system
- Multipoint ventilation, with adjustable vents for air circulation
- Removable cheek pads
- Removable liner
- 100% Max Vision pinlock with integrated tinted visor
- Airoh Emergency Fast Remove system
- Pinlock visor included
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers
- Tested and developed in wind tunnel
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Finish
- Black, Grey
- Helmet Style
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The motorcycle safety helmet manufacturer Locatelli S.p.A. was founded in 1986 in the lively heart of Bergamo’s Valleys. The company began life as a contractor for various established brands. 1997 was to mark a major turning point for the company. Thanks to an impressive level of expertise, which included superior technical skills, a know-how that was second to none and the experience brought by years of hard, passionate work, Antonio Locatelli, the founder of the company that started from humble beginnings, was able to launch the company into the global market with a personal range of products. From that moment on, the company has signed its own collections with the Airoh trademark, a brand that in just a few years has grown to be one of the leading names in the industry.
Expertly guided by the entrepreneurship and passion that has always distinguished President Antonio Locatelli and his family, the Airoh Team takes the field every day, armed with skills and expertise to create products that are always at the top.
Airoh motorcycle helmets are beautifully detailed, particularly distinguished by high standards of safety, quality, aesthetics and comfort. Airoh increases its limits to satisfy the increasingly demanding motorcycle enthusiasts every day.
Free and protected.
Airoh in the World
Research, development, safety and innovation are the main elements that have, in just over 15 years, enabled Airoh to be brought amongst the excellence offered by the national and international market for the production of motorbike helmets. Airoh is emerging more and more as a worldwide success.
Examples of this are the 71 world championship titles gained in all motorsports and motorcycle disciplines.