Airoh GP500 - Gloss White
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Airoh GP500 - Gloss White
GP 500 is a racing HPC helmet, designed and conceived for the champions of speed.
Thanks to the use of fine materials and a concentration of technology, the GP 500 is ready to make its mark. Every detail has been developed thanks to the collaboration between racers and technicians, thus obtaining a high-performing helmet in all of its features: three different shell sizes, a certified face visor that is 50% tinted, predisposition for installation of the tear off, face visor locking system, the visor’s antifog position and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads.
Its prerogatives are safety, maximum performance and enviable comfort.
- Handmade Carbon-Kevlar HPC shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort
- Integrated ventilation system with ten intakes (six adjustable) keeps fresh air circulating
- 100% Max Vision PC Lexan® visor with integrated Certified 50% tinted visor
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies
- Tear-off ready visor (tear-offs available separately)
- Aluminium D-D Ring Retention System
- Wind stop Device
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers improve helmet stability by reducing turbulence
- Weight: from 1,200g +/- 50g
The motorcycle safety helmet manufacturer Locatelli S.p.A. was founded in 1986 in the lively heart of Bergamo’s Valleys. The company began life as a contractor for various established brands. 1997 was to mark a major turning point for the company. Thanks to an impressive level of expertise, which included superior technical skills, a know-how that was second to none and the experience brought by years of hard, passionate work, Antonio Locatelli, the founder of the company that started from humble beginnings, was able to launch the company into the global market with a personal range of products. From that moment on, the company has signed its own collections with the Airoh trademark, a brand that in just a few years has grown to be one of the leading names in the industry.
Expertly guided by the entrepreneurship and passion that has always distinguished President Antonio Locatelli and his family, the Airoh Team takes the field every day, armed with skills and expertise to create products that are always at the top.
Airoh motorcycle helmets are beautifully detailed, particularly distinguished by high standards of safety, quality, aesthetics and comfort. Airoh increases its limits to satisfy the increasingly demanding motorcycle enthusiasts every day.
Free and protected.
Airoh in the World
Research, development, safety and innovation are the main elements that have, in just over 15 years, enabled Airoh to be brought amongst the excellence offered by the national and international market for the production of motorbike helmets. Airoh is emerging more and more as a worldwide success.
Examples of this are the 71 world championship titles gained in all motorsports and motorcycle disciplines.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.