Airoh GP500 - Rival
The Airoh GP500 Rival is the ultimate racing full-face, featuring a Carbon Kevlar fibre shell, effective ventilation system and Max Vision pinlock.
Developed and tested in a wind tunnel facility to be as aerodynamic as possible, the GP500 has been designed alongside the world's best riders to optimise performance and rider comfort. The shell is made of carbon-kevlar fibres, for minimal weight on your neck, superior impact absorbing properties and integrated with stabilisers to reduce turbulence and drag.
The helmet has an impressive multipoint ventilation system, with adjustable intake vents to control interior air circulation and an Emergency Fast Remove system for quick removal of the cheek pads in event of emergency. The GP500 has a double-D ring retention system for a comfortable, secure fit, with an included 100% Maxvision Pinlock.
- Carbon kevlar fibre shell
- Designed specifically for race-track days
- Double D ring retention system
- Multipoint ventilation, with adjustable vents for air circulation
- Removable cheek pads
- Removable liner
- 100% Max Vision pinlock with integrated tinted visor
- Airoh Emergency Fast Remove system
- Pinlock visor included
- Lower protection trim with integrated stabilisers
- Tested and developed in wind tunnel
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Blue, Yellow
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.