Airoh GP550S - Vektor
The new GP550 S redefines the level of performance on the road and on tracks. Designed in the wind tunnel, tested by our riders and refined by Airoh’s know-how, GP550 S stands at the top of the racing segment, without losing sight of the comfort and practicality features for an intensive use.
Innovative rear spoilers create a displacing effect at high speeds and the internally channelled structure provides an effective air extraction.
Shells in 3 different sizes, made of HPC (High Performance Composite), type-approved 2D racing visor with quick release, 8 air vents to ensure optimal ventilation, Pinlock lens included, Tear-Off Ready, Wind-Stop and A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) system for the quick removal of the cheek pads in case of emergency, complement this state-of-the-art product.
- Handmade HPC (High Performance Composite) shell
- ACU Gold approved
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Racing 2D homologated clear visor
- Spare dark-smoked track-only visor
- Visor locking button prevents the visor from accidentally opening, especially at high speed
- Tear-off ready visor (tear-offs available separately)
- Pinlock lens included
- Rear spoilers increase helmet stability
- Lower trim with integrated stabilisers
- Integrated ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating
- Lightweight for optimum rider comfort
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Removable Stop-Wind
- Removable nose cover
- AEFR (Airon Emergency Fast Remove) system allows quick removal of cheek pads in emergencies
- Aluminium Double-D Ring Retention System
- Weight: from 1,300g +/- 50g
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Pinlock Included, Double D-Ring
- Grey, Orange
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The motorcycle safety helmet manufacturer Locatelli S.p.A. was founded in 1986 in the lively heart of Bergamo’s Valleys. The company began life as a contractor for various established brands. 1997 was to mark a major turning point for the company. Thanks to an impressive level of expertise, which included superior technical skills, a know-how that was second to none and the experience brought by years of hard, passionate work, Antonio Locatelli, the founder of the company that started from humble beginnings, was able to launch the company into the global market with a personal range of products. From that moment on, the company has signed its own collections with the Airoh trademark, a brand that in just a few years has grown to be one of the leading names in the industry.
Expertly guided by the entrepreneurship and passion that has always distinguished President Antonio Locatelli and his family, the Airoh Team takes the field every day, armed with skills and expertise to create products that are always at the top.
Airoh motorcycle helmets are beautifully detailed, particularly distinguished by high standards of safety, quality, aesthetics and comfort. Airoh increases its limits to satisfy the increasingly demanding motorcycle enthusiasts every day.
Free and protected.
Airoh in the World
Research, development, safety and innovation are the main elements that have, in just over 15 years, enabled Airoh to be brought amongst the excellence offered by the national and international market for the production of motorbike helmets. Airoh is emerging more and more as a worldwide success.
Examples of this are the 71 world championship titles gained in all motorsports and motorcycle disciplines.