Airoh Hunter Jet - Simple
Hunter is the new Jet helmet in the Airoh® range and is made utilising HPC (High Performance Composite) technology. The outer shell comes in three different sizes, optimizing and enabling best-fit sizing and comfort.
Stylish, youthful and lightweight, Hunter’s captivating visual impact teams up with the wonderfully streamlined shell to make it ideal for both touring and urban use. Hunter is equipped with a sun visor and a covering visor predisposed to the lens Pinlock® thus allowing optimal vision in all conditions.
The removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining guarantees maximum breathability and comfort while the functional vents, which are also designed to ensure the maximum breathability rider, complete the features of this excellent product.
- HPC (High Performance Composite) shell
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Stylish, youthful and lightweight
- Streamlined shell makes it ideal for both touring and urban use
- Top vent / Rear extractors
- Retractable internal sun visor
- Pinlock® ready
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Great fitting and comfort
- Micrometric retention system
- Weight: 1,250g +/- 50g
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.