Airoh Movement S - Faster
Airoh Movement S
Movement S has won the recognition of "Kauftipp" in the prestigious German magazine Motorrad in the competition dedicated to helmets with sun visor.
Movement S is a full-face thermoplastic helmet, made using materials of the latest generation. Its strengths are the extra wide field of vision, the visor’s antifog position that prevents internal fogging and the retractable sun visor. The top vents and those on the chin guard provide an excellent internal climate in all situations. The stop wind and the Pinlock® Original lens included, adapt to any adverse weather conditions guaranteeing a safe and precise driving experience.
- Thermoplastic HRT shell
- ACU Gold approved
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Airoh Ultra integral ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating
- Top vent / rear vent / chinguard vent
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Antifog visor position prevents internal fogging
- Pinlock® Original lens included
- Retractable internal sun visor
- Great fitting and comfort
- Double-D ring retention system
- Wind Stop Device; easily removable device limits cold air penetration from the bottom and reduces inner noise
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Weight: 1,4205 +/- 50g
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.