Airoh Rev - Plain
The innovation in Airoh® modular helmet technology has allowed taking touring to a new level of comfort and versatility. REV is a flip front thermoplastic helmet that can be worn either full or open face through the patented rotation of the protective chin guard.
Equipped with a particular rotation of the chin guard and visor system that has been carefully designed and patented, REV is characterized by a special ventilation system called "ACVS" (Airoh® Combined Ventilation System) which guarantees maximum comfort even on long journeys and in the most extreme conditions.
REV is notable also for its compact and aerodynamic profile, its high wide field of view, and for the sun visor supplied together with the anti-fog treatment visor.
- Thermoplastic HRT shell construction
- "ACVS" (Airoh Combined Ventilation System)
- Maximum comfort even in extreme conditions
- Top vent / Rear extractors / Chinguard vent
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Dual homologation
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Antifog visor position prevents internal fogging
- Great fitting and comfort
- Retractable internal sun visor
- Micrometric retention system
- Wind Stop Device; limits cold air penetration from the bottom and reduces inner noise
- ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1,650g +/- 50g
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.