Airoh Rev19 - Plain
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Airoh Rev19 - Plain
The Airoh Rev19 is a touring 2-in 1 flip-up helmet, combining the protective qualities of a full-face with the freedom of an open-face. Featuring a shell made from high resistant thermoplastic, this highly protective, dynamic helmet has an optimised ventilation system, micrometric retention system and Bluetooth system compatibility.
The dual homologated helmet features a patented 180° chin guard rotation system and double P/J certification to easily switch between full-face and jet helmet modes, allowing for complete versatility wherever you travel. The Rev 19 also boasts an extra-wide visor with Maxvision pinlock, a built-in retractable sun visor, removable Hypoallergenic inner lining and Spot Wind system for a quieter ride.
- Thermoplastic shell
- Patented 180° chin guard rotation system and double P/J certification to easily switch between full-face and open-face modes
- Extra-wide visor
- Retractable sun visor
- MaxVision Pinlock
- Stop Wind
- Compatibility with Bluetooth systems
- Optimised ventilation system
- Micrometric retention system
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Pinlock Included, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.