Airoh Storm - Bionikle Gloss Orange
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Airoh Storm - Bionikle Gloss Orange
Storm is Airoh’s® new proposal designed for road use and ideal for all conditions of use, from the city, or a day out.
The thermoplastic shell is characterized by a modern, sporty design and eye-catching graphics that will be able to catch your attention.
Storm is also characterized by retractable sun visor, visor’s antifog position that prevents internal fogging, an excellent ventilation system, and from designed and comfortable inner lining to the predisposition of the Pinlock® lens.
- Thermoplastic HRT shell construction
- ACU Gold approved
- Weight: 1,420g +/- 50g
- Modern and sporty design with eye-catching graphics
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Airoh Ultra ventilation keeps fresh air circulating
- Top / Rear / Chinguard vents
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Pinlock ready
- Antifog visor position prevents internal fogging
- Retractable internal sun visor
- Great fitting and comfort
- Micrometric retention system
- Bluetooth ready
- ECE 22.05 standard
The motorcycle safety helmet manufacturer Locatelli S.p.A. was founded in 1986 in the lively heart of Bergamo’s Valleys. The company began life as a contractor for various established brands. 1997 was to mark a major turning point for the company. Thanks to an impressive level of expertise, which included superior technical skills, a know-how that was second to none and the experience brought by years of hard, passionate work, Antonio Locatelli, the founder of the company that started from humble beginnings, was able to launch the company into the global market with a personal range of products. From that moment on, the company has signed its own collections with the Airoh trademark, a brand that in just a few years has grown to be one of the leading names in the industry.
Expertly guided by the entrepreneurship and passion that has always distinguished President Antonio Locatelli and his family, the Airoh Team takes the field every day, armed with skills and expertise to create products that are always at the top.
Airoh motorcycle helmets are beautifully detailed, particularly distinguished by high standards of safety, quality, aesthetics and comfort. Airoh increases its limits to satisfy the increasingly demanding motorcycle enthusiasts every day.
Free and protected.
Airoh in the World
Research, development, safety and innovation are the main elements that have, in just over 15 years, enabled Airoh to be brought amongst the excellence offered by the national and international market for the production of motorbike helmets. Airoh is emerging more and more as a worldwide success.
Examples of this are the 71 world championship titles gained in all motorsports and motorcycle disciplines.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.