Airoh Valor - Conquer
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Airoh Valor - Conquer
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard
Take your riding experience to the next level with the latest full-face helmet from Airoh®, built for riders who prefer sporty.
An advanced and aggressive design is further accomplished by a revolutionary ventilation system with 8 zones that guarantee maximum performance. The helmet is realised in 2 different sizes and comes in a wide range of spectacular graphics, while the internal structure boasts an EPS inner shell in different densities, for increased safety.
Valor is enriched with an ultrawide visor, maximising the available field of vision and offering increased passive safety while also having a predisposition for the Pinlock® lens.
- Thermoplastic HRT shell construction
- ACU Gold approved
- Weight: 1,400g +/- 50g
- Modern and sporty design with eye-catching graphics
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic inner lining
- Airoh 8 Zone integral ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating
- Front / Top / Rear / Chin guard vents
- Extra-wide visor for increased field of vision
- Tool-less quick release visor
- Great fitting and comfortable
- Micrometric retention system
- ECE 22.05 standard
- Pinlock ready
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.