Alpinestars Andes Pro Drystar Tech-Air Ready Mens Jacket
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes Pro DRYSTAR® Jacket offers true versatility with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions. The Andes Pro is also compatible with Alpinestars leading active airbag protection system, Tech-Air®.
- This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air® Street Airbag System.
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
- The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
- Reflective graphic details and logos allow the ride to be more visible to other roads users in varying light conditions.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets offer greater convenience and a secure closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100 g body 80 g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Extra protective polymer layer in critical elbow and lower arm areas for superior abrasion resistance.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory) for use when Tech-Air Tech-Air® is not installed.
- Zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- Hook-and-loop grip waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- External zippered pockets for safe and secure storage.
- Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants with internal waist connection zipper.
- Red, Grey
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in Italy in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars is now a manufacturer of technical, high performance protective gear for motorcycle and auto racing, as well as action sports such as mountain biking and surfing. Their products cover such a wide range, catering for men, women and children on road or off-road. As well as riders and racers, Alpinestars have committed themselves to keeping the fans happy with a full line of casual clothing.
Alpinestars’ devotion to racing has allowed them to enjoy success with world champions such as Roger De Coster, Kenny Roberts and Mick Doohan. Alpinestars us worn by ‘The Stig’ on ‘Top Gear’ and clothing has also been developed for formula 1 drivers.
Most recently Alpinestars have designed and developed the Tech Air race System, a highly advanced, electronic airbag safety system that utilizes and advanced data logging unit and dual charge inflation module. This system is currently being used in MotoGP and World Superbikes and has now been released for everyday riders for their safety on the roads.
Their constant research and development in new technologies has gained them recognition from a worldwide audience and promoted them to the highly respected brand they are today.
The Heritage of Alpinestars
Alpinestars take their name from the Italian mountain flower Stella Alpina, known to grow in the mountains around Sante Mazzarolo’s home town of Asolo, in northern Italy. Stella Alpina, means, well, “Alpine Star” in English. They have carried their origins with them proudly as they have grown and developed into a unique company dedicated to really high quality motorcycle clothing.
They began by making hiking boots and ski boots, branched out into making motocross boots and road racing boots, and from there became one of the most well-regarded manufacturers of motorcycle clothing in Europe.
Never content to rest on their laurels, Alpinestars have taken engineering inspiration from every spot they tough, all of which has helped their motorcycle clothing range cater for every conceivable need. From Dale Earnhardt Jr’s striking Alpinestars gloves in NASCAR to Jenson Button’s Racing boots and gloves, these drivers help inform and shape Alpinestars’ motorcycle range with fresh and innovative insights.
How to Look After Textile Alpinestars Clothing
As with any other form of advanced motorcycle clothing, Alpinestars clothing needs to be looked after carefully to ensure its waterproof and protective qualities are retained.
As one of the biggest names in protective clothing, Alpinestars produce quality products that are worth looking after. Stocking a wide range of their waterproof jackets, we have put together this care guide for when you need to clean your Alpinestars waterproof garment.
Not forcing any aspect of the cleaning or drying process is the best way to go when you clean your Alpinestars clothing.
Remove armour and close zippers.
Remove any lining and wash separately at allow temperature on a normal cycle.
Brush off any dirt from the clothing, soaking in warm water if required.
Wash with a mild detergent on a low-temperature setting.
Don’t try to dry the garment too quickly – you could shrink the material and damage it.
If you need any more advice about how to look after the Alpinestars clothing, we stock a wide range of products and have a number of clothing experts on hand to answer your queries, contact us at Infinity Motorcycles today on 0800 130 3377. Alternatively browse our motorbike clothing range for more.